We Help Trusted Advisors Strengthen Family Capital
We are experts in building rich family capital. We provide resources to trusted advisors so that they can help families of wealth build resilient family units whereby each person feels valued, the family shares a vision for its future and its legacy, and the members have a healthy paradigm for communicating around difficult topics and resolving conflict.
Are you a trusted advisor to families of wealth?
When you become our partner:
- You will receive a co-author credit and unlimited paperback copies of our book, Resilient Family Capital: The 15 Strategies Every Family of Wealth Needs.
- You can enroll your clients into our eCourses, which are specifically designed to help parents build resilient family units.
- You will receive complimentary invitations for you and your clients to attend our quarterly webinars about building rich family capital.
- Our professional copywriter will customer marketing material that will help you convert prospects into clients by highlighting your commitment to building family capital. Beyond that, you will have access to our content library where you will receive customizable emails and videos that you can send to your clients to help them build rich family capital.
For as little as $225 a month, you can partner with the MacDermott Method and address your clients' deepest concerns and sources of pain.
And, you will develop a reputation that extends far beyond your industry to one that centers around trust, relationships, and building strong family units that are secure in both their financial capital and their family capital.
Learn more about becoming a co-author of our paperback book, Building Resilient Family Capital: The 15 Strategies Every Family of Wealth Needs.
Learn more about enrolling your clients in Resilience-Based Parenting or Parenting Through Divorce.
Learn about the quarterly webinars we offer for you and your clients to learn about building rich family capital.
Meet Kristin MacDermott, Creator of the MacDermott Method
Hi, I'm Kristin MacDermott, and I'm a licensed marriage and family therapist, as well as the creator of the MacDermott Method.
My resilience-training programs have been validated in four studies (including two randomized-controlled trials) with researchers from the Duke Clinical Research Institute, published in peer-review journals, and proven to promote clinically significant improvement in key resilience measures, including distress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, and self-efficacy.
Over the past two decades, I have developed resilience-training programs for some of the highest performing people on the planet, including Navy SEALS, the Los Angeles Police Department, and healthcare providers at 20 hospitals across the country. I have created programs for cancer patients, divorcing families, parents, athletes, students and for mentors and at-risk youth in inner city Los Angeles.
My passion is helping children. All of us will face obstacles. There's no preventing it. But when we teach children resilience skills, we open the doors for them to move past these obstacles quickly and access their best-feeling life. We give them the tools to choose good-feeling relationships, to pursue their dreams, and to grow into self-confident, compassionate, solution-focused adults.
Download the Rules of Engagement for Conflict Management in Families of Wealth
When you become our partner, you will receive co-author credit on our paperback book: Resilient Family Capital, which you can then give to all of your clients and prospects. Join our mailing list, and read the chapters on resolving conflict.
Access The MacDermott Method's Resilience-Based eCourses
When you partner with the MacDermott Method, 100 percent of your past and current clients who are parents can be enrolled in our courses: Parenting Through Divorce and Resilience-Based Parenting. Weekly, your clients will receive audio lessons that teach resilience skills, as well as additional resources, worksheets, articles and booklets.
These lessons are based on skills that were validated in four studies, including two randomized-controlled trials, with researchers from the Duke Clinical Research Institute. They have been used by Navy SEALs, Fortune 500 executives, universities, police departments, private and inner city schools, and hospitals.
When you make these programs available to your clients, you will convert more prospects, and offer more value than your competitors, meaning you and increase your fees and acquire more referrals.
Parents who use our toolkit raise empowered, resilient kids who adopt lifelong habits that allow them to navigate life’s challenges. Plus, parents can turn the dreaded teenage years into joyful years filled with self-discovery and bonding.
Parenting Through Divorce
"Will the kids be okay?" Let your clients know that their kids will thrive. Our toolkit for divorcing parents teaches skills that parents and their children can use whenever life throws an obstacles their way, now, and in the future.
Customized Marketing Collateral
As part of our partnership, we will provide you with:
- An intake script that will help you convert leads into clients.
- A customized web page (or web copy) that explains your commitment to building resilient family capital.
- A six-email lead follow-up sequence with resilience-themed resources that you can send to your clients.
- Access to our content library, which is packed with videos, emails, worksheets, and resources that you can customize and send to your clients to help them address specific challenges and build rich family capital.
Become a Co-Author
When you partner with the MacDermott Method, you will have the option of writing an introductory chapter to our paperback book, Resilient Family Capital: The 15 Strategies Every Family of Wealth Needs.
You will receive:
- Assistance from our professional ghostwriter in editing your introductory chapter.
- Unlimited copies of our paperback book with your name on the front cover, your photo and bio on the back cover, and branded with your firm's URL. (You will pay $7 per book, plus shipping and handling.)
- The option to create a unique cover, write additional chapters, or change the book's title.
Complimentary Invitations to Quarterly Webinars
As part of our partnership, you and your clients will be invited to complimentary quarterly webinars about building rich family capital. Webinar topics include:
- Healing the broken parent/teen relationship
- Rules of engagement for conflict management.
- Pressing reset.
- Making room for individual values while honoring shared family values.
Plus, our trusted advisor partners will be given top priority in requesting future webinar topics. And, we will add each webinar to our content library so you can send it to future clients and prospects.