Spread Resilience Everywhere
Our mission is to spread resilience resources far and wide. If you are a member of the media, have a podcast, or would otherwise like to interview Kristin MacDermott, please contact us.
Areas of Expertise & Topics
Our focus is on resilience in families, which expands to include conversations about:
- Raising children who like their parents
- Navigating the dynamics of a family during the coronavirus crisis
- Parenting through divorce
- Raising resilient children without entitlement
- Nurturing self-esteem
- Building a home culture that fosters resilience
- Talking to kids about the tough areas: Drugs, suicide, sex, depression, etc.
- Parenting mistakes, and how to right the ship
Kristin MacDermott is a regular guest on the Wife of the Party Podcast and has been interviewed on The Doctors and on Fox Business News. She recently appeared on Authentic Living with Roxanne as well as the Making It Last podcast.
Kristin MacDermott, LMFT, is the author of It Takes Two Minutes to Shift Your Mindset and Build Resilience, available on Amazon.
There is no escaping the ups and downs, disappointments, losses, and failures that are a part of the human experience. It is possible, though, to use those difficult experiences as opportunities to learn, grow, and become a better, stronger, happier version of yourself. This book offers 47 skills you can read in two minutes or less and apply to your life immediately.