The Resilient Family Capital training program helps family advisors support their clients in building strong family units committed to each other and to the preservation and growth of the family's legacy.
When you enroll in the Resilient Family Capital program for trusted advisors, you will receive:
- Co-authorship of our book, Resilient Family Capital: The 15 Strategies Every Family: Your name, headshot, and bio will be on the book's cover, and you will receive 50 copies of the book for free.
- Purchase unlimited copies for $7 each during the first year of our partnership.
- A $6,000 value.
- Training materials to become a Resilient Family Capital Specialist so that you can run four family meetings to help your family clients build rich family capital: Through web tutorials, digital surveys, worksheets, and tools that have been validated in four clinical trials, you receive all the training you need to lead four family meetings specifically designed to:
- Help families understand each other's perspectives,
- Develop a healthy paradigm for resolving conflict and communicate around difficult subjects.
- Develop expectations and communicate effectively around transfers of wealth and wealth distribution.
- Honor each member's unique strengths and values while simultaneously aligning around a family mission, vision, and legacy.
- A $6,000 value
- A one-on-one, kickoff strategy session with Kristin MacDermott, LMFT, resilience expert, and creator of the MacDermott Method: In this private session, Kristin will make sure you are completely confident before you launch your family meetings.
- Upon request, additional paid sessions are available
- A $400 value
- Group coaching with Kristin MacDermott: Monthly for the first year, you will be invited to live online group coaching sessions with Kristin MacDermott and other advisors to get your questions answered and address any sticky issues your families might be facing.
Plus, you'll receive discounts on special offers, like live workshops, additional marketing collateral, legacy books, and more!
A $16,800 value!