This course will help you feel closer to your children, and more confident in your parenting, even in the midst of a huge life challenge.
In Parenting Through Divorce, you will receive:
- 49 audio lessons packed with skills for positively impacting your mood, the dynamic in your household, and your relationship with your children.
- An autobiographical workbook for helping you write your life story.
- Weekly consultation with Kristin MacDermott, creator of the program, or her partner, Jocelyn Baker, for the duration of your membership.
- Six months of access to our portal, which includes a growing library of resources for parenting, building resilience, feeling empowered.
- New modules added weekly through March 2020.
The skills taught in this program have been validated in four studies (including two randomized clinical trials) and used by Navy SEALs, hospitals, schools, police forces, corporate board rooms, and non-profits that mentor at-risk youth to improve quality of life.