The Resilient Family Capital training program gives advisors everything you need to run four transformative family meetings.
When you enroll in the Resilient Family Capital program for trusted advisors, you will receive:
Four family meetings, led by one of our Resilient Family Capital instructors. In these meetings, your family clients will:
- Co-authorship of our book, Resilient Family Capital: The 15 Strategies Every Family: Your name, headshot, and bio will be on the book's cover, and you will receive 50 copies of the book for free. OR, if you prefer not to co-author the books, we'll send you books with our names.
- Purchase unlimited copies for $7 each during the first year of our partnership.
- A $6,000 value.
- Build common ground by beginning to understand each other's stories and perspectives through storytelling.
- Learn skills for engaging in healthy conflict and communicating effectively around difficult topics such as wealth distribution.
- Learn to effectively assert boundaries to eliminate resentment and prevent entitlement.
- Make room for each member's uniqueness, all the while bringing family members together to align around a family mission, vision, and legacy.
- A $6,000 value.
- Additional family meetings available for $1,500 per meeting, a cost you can pass along to your clients.
- Access to our portal, packed with all the materials you need to become a Resilient Family Capital Specialist so that can have conversations with your clients about rich family capital and how it can be used to protect financial capital. This includes training videos, digital surveys, worksheets, and the tools to create the Family Legacy Document.
- A one-on-one, kickoff strategy session with Kristin MacDermott, LMFT, resilience expert, and creator of the MacDermott Method: In this private session, Kristin will make sure you are completely confident before you launch your family meetings.
- Upon request, additional paid sessions are available
- A $400 value
- Group coaching with Kristin MacDermott: Monthly for the first year, you will be invited to live online group coaching sessions with Kristin MacDermott and other advisors to get your questions answered and address any sticky issues your families might be facing.
Plus, you'll receive discounts on special offers, like live workshops, additional marketing collateral, legacy books, and more!
A $22,800 value!
- This price covers the cost of the first year only. For continued access to updated course materials, group coaching, and books, you will be offered Year Two enrollment for $50/month.