Enroll in Resilience-Based Parenting, and make resilience a priority in your family
What you'll get:
- 52 skills delivered weekly to your inbox.
- Cancel anytime.
- Monthly household membership to the Resilience-Based Parenting portal. Share the program with your partner or spouse.
- Resilience-based resources validated in four clinical trials.
- 52 weekly action steps to improve your family's resilience.
- PLUS ... twice a month, you will be invited to join live Zoom office hours with Kristin MacDermott, where you can ask the founder of Resilience-Based Parenting all of your parenting questions.
Most of all, you learn the ten pillars of resilient families so that you can teach and model skills for your children to:
- Choose supportive friends
- Process and manage their emotions
- Make empowering choices that serve them
- Develop the "hardship advantage" so that they can not only move past obstacles, but also become stronger as a result